Our super luxe hot cocoa bombs are explosively delicious and packed with fluffy marshmallows! These are not your average chain store bombs made with sub par chocolate. They are handmade 1 by 1 with Ghirardelli chocolate shells and chocolate mix for the chocolate connoisseurs delight! Our jumbo cocoa bombs are just under 3 inches and fit into large mouth mugs, perfect for sharing (good luck with that!). See them in action here> 1, 2, 3, 4
Each cocoa bomb is in an individually packaged. If you order 4 or more bombs, we put them in 6 piece boxes unless otherwise requested. Our hot chocolate bombs have a long shelf life and will last 4-5 weeks. Keep stored in a cool area away from direct sunlight.
How to Enjoy your Cocoa Bomb: Enjoy with hot milk of your preference by pouring the milk over the bomb in a large mug or gently placing it into a large mug filled 2/3 with hot milk.
$42 for a 6 cocoa bombs
- Chocolate - Classic and rich Ghirardelli hot chocolate, but 100x better and filled with marshmallows.
- Peppermint - Delish Ghirardelli Peppermint Hot Cocoa with crumbled Andes mint chocolates on top and filled with marshmallows.
- Cookies & Creme - White cookies and creme shell, Ghirardelli white chocolate and Oreo crumbles and then stuffed with marshmallows.
- Chai - Chai tea bomb in a dark Ghirardelli chocolate shell.
- Spiced Hot Chocolate - Spicy hot chocolate in a Ghirardelli chocolate
- Red Velvet - Smooth red velvet hot cocoa with marshmallows
- White Chocolate - Rich white cocoa shell, white cocoa and marshmallows
- Salted Caramel - Delicious salted caramel hot cocoa with marshmallows
- Halloween Skull - White cocoa skull shell with dark cocoa in the center and marshmallows.
How to Order:
A) ORDER ON THIS PAGE FOR DELIVERY by Selecting the Delivery Date here, and select Delivery upon checkout.
B) SELECT FLAVORS for your box by adding them to the notes.
Gifting & Bulk Orders:
Our Hot Cocoa Bombs make great corporate gifts too, contact us for custom gifting.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT CHOCOLATE: Chocolate melts in both heat and/or direct sunlight. Keep these in a cool spot out of the sunlight during transport or storage otherwise it will melt. We are not responsible for melted items once in your care.